Re: [Banshee-List] Lyrics

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:48 AM, fwoncn <fw oncn gmail com> wrote:
> OSD Lyrics would be fine. However, it's a stand-alone lyrics application
> which works with plenty of players.
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Sw g <sweetthdevil gmail com> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi all,
>>
>> I was looking for the lyrics plugin on those latest version, is it not
>> part of banshee anymore?

The Lyrics extension was never part of Banshee, it was an external extension.
It has been included in the "Banshee Community Extensions" since the
start of that project, and version 1.7.4 was released a short while
ago. So it should be making its way through the usual distribution
channels.

--
Bertrand Lorentz