Re: [Banshee-List] how to systematically correct bad metadata

Well, I just upgrade to Banshee 1.7.4 (I was using 1.6.something) in order get this extension, and it appears that this extension is just for merging duplicate artists names, album names, and genres.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how to do anything else with it.  What I need to do is more complicated: swap artist name with track name, for example, or set the artist name to be a substring of the track name, and then change the track name, etc.

Is there a way to do something like this with the metadata fixup extension?

If not, any other ideas?

Thanks!

--Mark