Re: [Banshee-List] Missing Wikipedia Extension

I'm just going off the top of my head here, so don't make any life-changing decisions based on this... :-p  I think that the version of webkit that Banshee depends on for some of its 'Net-related functionality may have changed recently (probably related to the inclusion of the Amazon store extension).  Before this change, your version of webkit probably met the minimum requirements for Banshee, so the Wikipedia extension was built, but now your version is too low, so the extension is skipped.

Michael