Re: [Banshee-List] Now Playing extension for Empathy

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:51 AM, David Velazquez
<david velazquez08 gmail com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a now playing extension for banshee that displays on
> empathy or the like? I've been looking for one and can't seem to find it.
> Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places?
> Thanks,
> Dave

The telepathy extension can update your status in empathy with the
current track info. Of course it does much more than that : you can
browse the library of your contacts and stream or download tracks from
It's part of the "Banshee Community Extensions"
(, but you need the
following dependencies for it to work :
* mono >= 2.4.2
* banshee >= 1.5.1