Re: [Banshee-List] podcasts check for new episodes frequency

Lars,

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 02:51 +0200, Lars Schotte wrote:
> i can not find where I could adjust the time/frequency for checking for
> new podcasts, because there is only a button :"check for new episodes"
> but doesnt he check automatically in some time periods?

Every 10 minutes the podcast plugin checks to see if there are any
podcasts that haven't been updated in the last hour.  If stale podcasts
are found,an update is triggered for those feeds.

This isn't configurable by users short of a source level change.

~Mike