[Banshee-List] [Solved]! Disable Popup (Thank God!!!)

Hi all!  Anyone can tell me how to disable the annoying damn popup that
arises *everytime* the song changes? I'm listening to music while working
and find this terribly annoying. I'd prefer that nothing ever 'popup' unless
I click on it! Nothing in help,  preferences, or forum search.  Seems the
latest thing all over the 'Net is for advertising and other popups to
dominate what the user is doing! Take care.
Have A Healthy, Prosperous Day!
---rob

EDIT:  SOLVED!!! --- right click on banshee icon in tray , then uncheck
"show notifications".
OOOOOOHHHHH , I just hate it when this type of stuff requires 'opt-out'
rather than 'opt-in'.
Special Thanks to Michael Martin-Smucker in this forum. He answered similiar
question titled:

	 < how to switch off the "now playing" - sign? by jjj >

Thanks a Million!!!