[Banshee-List] Mirage and "Duplicate Search"

I tried to play with the "Duplicate Search" (banshee 1.6, openSuSE 11.2)
with my collection, but I didn't get any visible result.
Googling about gave some indifferent results - even old "Playlist
Generator" screenshots which doesn't exist any more.
So, I'm a bit lost and wonder where to start lurking for the detected
duplicates after the scan?

--debug and --debug-addins didn't show anything related to "Mirage"...

(Yes, I did a full Mirage - Rescan the Music Library before...)