[Banshee-List] ipod nano 3rd 8gb isnt recognized

so

like i wrote in the subject. i have an apple ipod nano 3rd video 8gb and
even rhythmbox does recognize it but banshee doesnt. there is no way to tell
him that the mounted device is an ipod and so on ...

maybe it would be worth to implement something like a parameter where i
could fill in the mount point of my ipod device. i am running opensuse 11.2
w/ the beta version or whatever is included.

i ve read somewhere that it may be a problem because od udev and hal
whichever was implemented first and now has been replaced. i think hal was
it that is implemented as a way to get to these devices in banshee and udev
is the new unimplemented way, but for me its hard to believe that this could
be the case because that would mean that rhythmbox is more up-to-date and
thats is hard to believe. maybe rhythmbox doesnt care, whatever.