Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie Question - sqlite -FLAC import error

 I think there was a bug causing some SQL queries to not be properly
> escaped. It should be fixed in the recently released Banshee 1.6.0. I
> don't know if it's already available for Linux Mint.
>
> Could you try if you still have the problem with 1.6.0 ?
> If yes, please file a bug :
> http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

Thanx for your prompt reply.  I think you are correct in that there isn't a
version for Linux Mint yet but I don't yet know enough about Linux to know
if any of the offered versions would work.  If it's still an issue after the
upgrade becomes available I'll definitely post a bug repost.