Re: [Banshee-List] N900 preferences

On 1 April 2010 08:08, Jeroen Budts <jeroen lightyear be> wrote:
> I will have a look at this when i have the time. Simply removing the
> .sounds folder (or whatver folder the music is in) could indeed fix it, but
> that would only work if the playlists and the music are in the same folder
> i guess.
> Do playlists on other devices (android, webos) work? Or do they have the
> same problem?

If you look at the source for the android devices in
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/ you'll see
they define PlaylistPath, which seems to be absent from the Maemo
configuration.

I'd be interested to see whether adding .sounds as the PlaylistPath
would fix the problem, albeit while only putting playlists in that
folder. It could be that relative paths to files outside the .sounds
folder (though relative to it) work fine once the paths are corrected,
even though the playlist is always in .sounds.