Re: [Banshee-List] N900 preferences

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 03:07:09 +0100, Justyn Butler
> Relative paths do work, but banshee is writing the wrong relative
> paths. The paths are being written like this:
> .sounds/Adrianne/Sweet Mistake/06 - Symmetry.mp3
>
> But the playlist file itself is actually put in the .sounds folder, so
> none of the files will be found. Simply removing ".sounds" from the
> beginning of each line, eg:
> Adrianne/Sweet Mistake/06 - Symmetry.mp3
>
> Fixes the problem.
>
> Could this be changed by a dev?

I will have a look at this when i have the time. Simply removing the
.sounds folder (or whatver folder the music is in) could indeed fix it, but
that would only work if the playlists and the music are in the same folder
i guess.
Do playlists on other devices (android, webos) work? Or do they have the
same problem?

Jeroen

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be