[Banshee-List] Banshee and ipod nano 4th gen.

banshee looks nice, it has video unlike rythmbox and looks just like itunes
so i thought it might be the perfect replacement for me to use my ipod with
ubuntu.

im having the a  problem on 4th gen ipod nano with banshee. video podcasts
sync but do not show up on the ipod software. i now want to sell the ipod
and get something that works with free software. any suggestions? is there
an alternative that will play video podcasts?