Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee hates my ipod...

Arrrgggghhh... Sometimes I hate the bleeding edge.

So, it's karmic that hates my ipod and not Banshee...

I guess I can always run Jaunty in a VM, sym-link my banshee folder into the virtual home directory... and sync my ipod that way. Hey, it's better than iTunes. :)

Thanks for the quick reply...
Daniel