[Banshee-List] Banshee hates my ipod...

It's the classic story - everything was working fine but now...

I upgraded to Karmic, still using the same version of Banshee (1.5.0) out of this repo:
http://ppa.launchpad.net/gilir/backports/ubuntu

The only change is that I upgraded the system to karmic. My ipod has been syncing fine with Banshee, it was like a dream come true after struggling with Amarok... well, once I got around the artwork/db issue anyways. ;)

But, now... I launch Banshee and no ipod. The system locates it, mounts it... and I can browse it via Nautilus. I even tried launching Rhythmbox just to make sure it wasn't the iPod db or something else...

Any suggestions? I've made sure that all recommended packages are installed. I've tried launching Banshee from a command line just to see if there is any output, but nothing. Anything else I can try?

Thanks,
Daniel