Re: [Banshee-List] MTP playlists

There's two ways of getting playlists on there at the moment. One is
if you set banshee to sync your whole collection, then the playlists
on your computer will get copied across. The other is to make a
playlist on the device (like you were doing), but instead of dragging
and dropping tracks from your main library, instead drag them from the
music section of the creative zen. Then make sure you eject the player
before disconnecting it, because that's when the playlist is actually
saved.

Hope that helps!
Nyall