Re: [Banshee-List] Auto-Changing Unknown Artist and Album?

Dnia 2009-09-05, sob o godzinie 11:11 -0400, Larry pisze:
> Aww, shoot. I'm sorry, Sandy. I was trying to figure out what the
> option "Copy files to media folders when importing" did. (There's no
> tooltip for it, and the music files were being copied to my hard
> drive, so I couldn't tell.)

Actually no, that option would not help you :)

This one means that it will _copy_ the files when importing them into
your library (say, from a thumb drive).

There are two more options:
- save metadata to files (which, I think, would solve your iPod problem)
- update file and folder names (which would solve your Unknown
Artist/Unknown Album... problem)

Also as I mentioned you can edit the metadata _prior_ to importing -
while it's still in your Audio CD section and then it would get ripped
with all the proper metadata.

--
Cheers
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz