[Banshee-List] How do I stop Banshee enqueue option sorting files in queue

Happy to find a player with an equalizer and an enqueue option.
Right now, (in Ubuntu) I'm using the 'banshee-1 --enqueue' command to to
open files and enqueue them.
However, these files, sort themselves into the existing queue, instead of
queuing up after the presently playing song.
So if I have a file with name starting with Sxxxx currently playing, and I
enqueue another file with name starting with Bxxxx, then file Bxxxx sits on
top of the Sxxxx file in the queue. When the Sxxxx file finishes playing,
the player stops. Bxxxx is never played.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me fix this. I'd like
files to enqueue after each other, without sort.

Thanks!