[Banshee-List] problem with album art

Hello, I am having a problem with my album art not showing up in Banshee. Within the root folders of albums I have placed a jpg of each album's cover and titled them AlbumArt. Rhythmbox instantly brings up the art from the jpg's and I wish Banshee would do the same. Banshee is obviously better than Rhythmbox or a lot of reasons but in this instance I have had some trouble. I am running Ubuntu 9.04. Thanks -Robert