Re: [Banshee-List] Cddb info for ripping CDS

interestingly, I am getting CD artwork, so something must be connecting with
something (you can see I am very technically knowledgeable)

I am not sure what to glean from no replies to my first message - has nobody
else had this problem? has nobody any suggestions as to what I can do about
it? maybe Banshee is not configured properly on my computer? please help!!

thanks