[Banshee-List] Script to save/read ratings from a custom tag.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of (or could write) a script that could save
all the ratings stored in banshee to a custom tag, and also read from it.

On Windows I currently use iTunes and store my ratings in the Grouping tag
(as iTunes doesn't save the rating to tag either!) and it would be great if
when I move my library over to Banshee permanently I could run the script to
load all my ratings onto Banshee. It would also make backing up a lot
easier.

I know it is possible to do it with Smart Playlists but it would be much
easier with a script!

Thanks,
Sam