[Banshee-List] Transferring between banshee and ipod and vice verser

Hello

I'm new to Linux and have just started using banshee. I've been trying to
transfer play lists from the ipod into banshee, but it doesn't seem to let
me do this.

And the second thing which I've been doing is when I've copied from one of
my CD's into Banshee and drag the play list into my ipod it doesn't seem to
create a new play list, but just appears under albums. So is there a way to
just drag the play list into the ipod and have it appear in the play lists
straight away.

Hope you can help.