Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to watch video in full screen in xmonad

2009/9/13 braincube <braincube yandex ru>:

> Unable to watch videos in full screen mode in xmonad. Banshee goes out from
> full screen mode when the main window gets focus. Full screen video closes
> immediately after you click "full screen" in onewindow layout in xmonad.
> Playback continues in the banshee main window.

AFAIK this is not specific to banshee, all full-screen apps behave
like this under xmonad.

I worked this around by adding a Mod-F shortcut that calls doFullFloat
for the current window. You can check my xmonad.xs file here:
http://github.com/alexkay/dotfiles/blob/master/xmonad.hs