Re: [Banshee-List] WebOS Support in 1.5.1?

Jeff Wheeler-2 wrote:

> I wonder if Palm's cat-and-mouse game with Apple resulted in new USB
> ID information?

Well, I got it to show up in Banshee. To do so, I had to disable Developer
Mode. So, I'm not sure how differently the Pre mounts normally relative to
how it mounts in Developer Mode.

Not to change the subject, but I noticed that the Pre is setup not to sync
playlists. I know this is because the Pre is a bit dim on doing so, but
could you shed some light on what's going on with it in connection with
Banshee?

I know that when I was syncing using the .is_audio_player file, I put in the
option that says the Pre supports .m3u playlists. Upon syncing, what Banshee
does is drop the playlists in the Music folder, yet keeps the path name for
the files relative to the mount folder (it starts with Music, instead of
Artist), so in the end, the Pre starts looking for Music/Music/Artist...
files and of course, cannot find any. I couldn't figure out how to change
the path or where the files got dropped in syncing. In the end, I would just
go under the Pre in Banshee and export the playlist back to the Pre
(replacing the .m3u in the Music folder), at which point it would get the
path name correct.