Re: [Banshee-List] WebOS Support in 1.5.1?

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM, malpha <dropdeadbabies gmail com> wrote:

> So, 1.5.1 is listed as having added support for WebOS devices? To what
> extent is that support? My Palm Pre is not showing up in Banshee as a device
> and I'm not having the best of times trying to use a .is_audio_player file.

This is odd. The Pre should be automatically recognized based on its
USB ID info (manufacturer and device ID) when plugged in using the
mass storage mode (not media connect). It shouldn't be necessary to
add an .is_audio_player file.

I wonder if Palm's cat-and-mouse game with Apple resulted in new USB
ID information?

--
Jeff Wheeler