[Banshee-List] Banshee Not Recognizing Mounted Devices with Ubuntu Karmic Koala v9.10

Banshee Group,

I am having issues with Banshee recognizing my mounted devices.  I am running the following hardware/software:

> Banshee v1.6.1 Beta 2 (1.5.1)
> iPOD 30G Model MA146LL Formated for Windows
> Motorola Droid hardware with Android v2.0 Firmware
> Dell Studio15 Hardware with Ubuntu Karmic Kolala v9.10 OS

My Ubuntu OS recognizes my devices, but my Banshee program does not.

Is this a known bug/issue?

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can provide or do to resolve this.

Thanks,

Jack Nash

CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED:   All statements within this communicaton are made without prejudice to any contractual or legal rights of any parties.