[Banshee-List] Copying user-created playlists on iPod

Is it possible to copy user-created playlists on the iPod to the desktop or another place on the computer using Banshee because I'm experiencing problems with the iPod and I wanna use the Restore feature to restore it, but I don't wanna have to individually add the songs back into the playlist from my iTunes library?

Steve
--
All my sends/shares are 30-day sends/shares and are always DVDRips or CDrips of that quality(In other words, high quality sends). Nothing less.
Please feel free to forward my shares but keep all Pando info intact (name, expiry date)

Being that my grandmother's name was Rose, I decided to include a link to a rose in my sig in her memory

http://img177.imagevenue.com/loc546/th_86868_valencia-red-rose_11077_122_546lo.jpg