Re: [Banshee-List] Rhythmbox importing

gsiliceo wrote:

> Hi, is there anyway to import my rhythmbox database to banshee?

I just had the same problem and wrote a quick java app to COPY rating and
play count from the rhythmbox xml file to the banshee datbase. It is VERY
rough - paths are hardcoded, etc. You will need to change some string
constants and recompile it first.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26489103/Sync.java Sync.java . This requires a
sax parser and a SQLIte jdbc driver:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sax/files/sax/sax%202.0.1%20(sax2r2)/
http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/

It does create any entries in banshee. You must import your music first.
ALso it does NOT create any backups at all. Create a copy of your banshee
database first !

Use at your own risk but it worked for me.