Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

On Saturday 21,November,2009 11:30 AM, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I think it would be valuable to Banshee as a project and community to
> adopt GNOME's release schedule.  We would put out big releases,
> intended to be picked up by various distros, on a six-month cycle.
> What do you think?
I think this is a wonderful idea! It would allow us to stick unstable Banshee
packages in the Ubuntu archives as long as we're sure that the stable release
appears soon enough after (prior to release). At the very least, things will be
very much less hectic than it was in the Karmic release cycle.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin