[Banshee-List] Daap

Hello,

I have Banshee 1.4.3 on ubuntu 9.04 and my music shared over my lan.
Rhythmbox see all my shared files and can play them.

I don't see anything in banshee and I wonder if there is something to enable
to see the shared content ?

Actually, I guess that my music are shared through the daap protocol but I'm
not completely sure about this. I use the LaCie upnp media share.

Another point, more a practical question: is Banshee able to create playlist
with daap something Rhythmbox cannot ?

Thank you