Re: [Banshee-List] building on MacOSX, problem with ndesk-dbus-glib

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 13:00 -0800, Hugh Caley wrote:
> There's no build/osx directory in the 1.5.1 tarball that I can find.

Ah, sorry, it's not packaged in the tarball. You can find it in the git
source repository :
http://banshee-project.org/download/development/
or directly through the git web interface :
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/banshee/tree/build/osx/README