Re: [Banshee-List] Now Playing on Audio Startup; Mini Mode Window Title

On Sat, 2009-11-14 at 17:35 -0800, ScottMSanders wrote:
> I think there should be an option to start Banshee in Now Playing mode if
> loaded via an audio file -- else all I get (in full window mode so I can see
> track info in the window title) for a radio stream is a big local Music
> window despite not playing any of it, with the remote stream info as two
> lines of text at the very top.

I think having something like a "--show-now-playing" command line option
would be nice. It could then be added to the .desktop shortcut, to do
what you wish.
Would you mind filing an enhancement bug for that ?
See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

> And/or mini mode could optionally just display track info in window titles.

I think that qualifies as a bug. Would you please file another bug for
that ?

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>