[Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't recognise Ipod (openSUSE 11.2)

Hi,

I've just installed openSUSE 11.2 (with Gnome). Everything works fine
except the Ipod support in Banshee (Ver. 1.6 Beta 2).

When I connect my Ipod Video 30GB to my Computer it is recognised in
openSUSE and also a new Nautilus windows with the Ipod content is
opened. But in Banshee there is no Ipod button or anything else which
allows me to sync my music with Ipod.

I've already tried to delete the /home/{user}/.config/banshee-1 folder
and installed the banshee-1-dmp-ipod package. The Ipod plugin (Ver. 1.0)
is also installed in Banshee.

Any ideas?

Thx,
Matthias