[Banshee-List] Device support for T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei 8220)

Would it be possible to get support for the new T-Mobile Pulse? I just bought
it to replace my iPhone (it runs Android) and I was hoping it would just
work like how my sister's Samsung Galaxy did when I tried it.

If you just need a USB ID, my output of lsusb contains this:

Bus 001 Device 008: ID 12d1:1501 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

If anything else is needed, just let me know and I can find it for you. It'd
be awesome if this can work though :D