Re: [Banshee-List] Cubano Frontend

Hey Johnny,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 20:49, Johnny Mnemonic <zekopeko gmail com> wrote:
After reading some planet Gnome posts i learned of this new and cool frontend for banshee.
Are there any screenshots of it? I tried to build it on my netbook but failed, and since i just want to take a look i figured that i would take the easy way out and simply ask on the list :D

http://github.com/abock/cubano/tree/master has some details, namely

Cubano is "bleeding edge" and requires a very up-to-date dependency stack,
and is being rapidly developed. It is not ready for packaging in distributions
or general use just yet.

Looks like you could check out git masters for, well, everything, but I'm not sure it'd be usable yet. :)

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net