[Banshee-List] Cubano Frontend

Hi,all

After reading some planet Gnome posts i learned of this new and cool frontend for banshee.
Are there any screenshots of it? I tried to build it on my netbook but failed, and since i just want to take a look i figured that i would take the easy way out and simply ask on the list :D

P.S. i hope you fix all the blockers for banshee's inclusion on the Ubuntu CD so that more people can enjoy your great work.