[Banshee-List] iPod Nano with Banshee 1.4.3

Hi,

I've been using Banshee 1.4.x under Ubuntu 9.04 for a couple of month with
my iPod Nano 16 Go last gen bought in Australia.

I have a few problems and I just can't find any solutions...
I synchronize it manually...

- Album covers synchronization : sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
When I add new files on my iPod, all the covers disappear. Once, I wanted to
connect my ipod on iTunes on another computer. And when I tried to plug it
again on my Banshee, it told me that he had to recreate the ipod database. I
did it and I get ALL my covers back !
Is there a way to recreate the ipod database with Banshee without plugging
on itunes before ? Is there a way to get all the cover without problem ?

- podcasts managing : when I download podcasts with Banshee, there are
stored in the "podcast" directory. When I copy them on my ipod, Banshee
stores them in a "podcast" directory as well, which is different than the
"music" or the "video" directory. However, when I want to listen to my
podcast on my iPod, they are not in the "podcast" directory of the iPod.
They are in the "music" directory. It's not big deal but, anyway, it would
be better if I could find them easily where they should be.
Is there a way to fix it ?

Thank you for your answers !