[Banshee-List] importing only "some" song from ipod to banshee

Hello to all!

I am a new banshee user. And first thing i want to do is to transfer songs
from my ipod video to my pc.

I checked out the forum but, on my side, the ipod device is perfectly
recognized (i took care to never upgrade the firmware with itunes!!!).

However, here is my problem : from the windows displaying artists or song
from the ipod, i can't drag them to the banshee library. More precisely, i
can do it but it's only indexed, the audio file is not transfered. So if i
eject the ipod, i can't play the song....