Re: [Banshee-List] Auto Updating Music&Video library (Banshee Library Watcher... Again )

Andrew Conkling wrote:
On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:34, Christian Martellini <christian martellini gmail com <mailto:christian martellini gmail com>> wrote:

    So, I restart working on Banshee Watcher plugin and now I'm almost
    ready for a new release. The plugin is yet a bit slow and I'm
    looking for a way to speed it up.

    *For Banshee Team*
        I currently don't know what do you think about auto-updating
    Music&Video library and if you are working on that feature... but
    if you want to take a     look at the plugin and give me some
    coding suggestions to make it better, feel free to contact me.

Awesome Christian; you know a lot of people would love to see this. Could you file a bug in Banshee and post your code as a patch? It might be clunky for now but will be the easiest way to get your code reviewed by the Banshee team. More information is available here: http://banshee-project.org/contribute/write-code/ I'm sure they won't mind me speaking for them when I say to "pester" them (not actually) by keeping your patch current.

Yes I will post the code as a patch, but first, I have to clean it and merge my plugin with the one made by Alexander Hixon. Unfortunately my current job is carrying away all my time and I didn't have a moment to work on the plugin.. :(

Cheers,
Christian
Let me know if you need anything! :)

--