[Banshee-List] iPod sync discrepancy

It seems there are 163 more files in my Banshee music library than my iPod following each sync.

There are no errors being generated on syncing, so i don't believe this to be down to e.g. the iPod not being able to take wma or ogg files (I have none in my playlist anyway, as far as I know).

Trouble is, I cannot easily find out which ones are missing. Well, I'm too lazy/not daft enough to manually check through all 5000 tracks to spot them.

Is it possible to get Banshee to output the contents of both the music library and the iPod as flat files, so I can easily run a comparison? Ideally I'd like to have a list of Artist, Album Name and Track Name from both.

Neal