Re: [Banshee-List] Documentation for .is_audio_file

Is there a bug in the folder depth implementation?

I set folder_depth=1 for my PSP but it still uses the file system from the
library preferences, which is 2 folders deep.

here is my .is_audio_player file:
name=PSP16GB
audio_folders=MUSIC/,VIDEO/
folder_depth=1
output_formats=audio/x-ms-wma,audio/mpeg,video/mpeg,audio/aac,audio/mp4

I have to change my library preferences from ARTIST/ALBUM to ARTIST-ALBUM
before I manage the PSP or it will create /music/artist/album folders that
the PSP cannot read.