Re: [Banshee-List] Next/Previous track in *album*?

andrew.conkling wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 18:29, Poop Loops <pooploops gmail com> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for; could you give an
> example? I assume you're starting by double-clicking on a song in your
> Library or a playlist. Can you tell me how you'd like to proceed from
> there?
>
> --
> Andrew Conkling
> http://andrewski.net

So for example, I listen to songs X and Y in album A, then go on to album B
and listen to a track W that's near the end of the album.  Afterwards I say
"Hey, I want to listen to this other song at the start of this album", so I
hit "previous track", and instead of going through songs before W in the
album, I go back to the previously played track, Y, from the other album.  I
hope that makes more sense.