[Banshee-List] Jhbuild modulesets for banshee

Hi,

I'm using Gentoo, so I like compiling stuff. Or maybe the other way
around. ;)
I also like jhbuild (http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild).

Because of that, I created two jhbuild modulesets for banshee :

banshee-svn
http://banshee-unofficial-plugins.googlecode.com/files/jhbuild-banshee-svn.tar.gz
Builds banshee from svn trunk, with all its dependencies. Most of the
deps are built from their source repo (svn, git, etc.), except for a few
who are built from tarballs.

banshee-1.4
http://banshee-unofficial-plugins.googlecode.com/files/jhbuild-banshee-1.4.tar.gz
Builds banshee 1.4.3 from the tarball. Some direct dependencies are also
built, from released tarballs. Common basic deps, like gtk+ or mono, are
commented out.
The idea is to build binaries that could then be installed and run on a
regular linux system.

How to use, assuming you've already setup jhbuild :
0. Decide which moduleset you want.
1. Download the tarball and unpack it in your jhbuild checkout directory
2. Edit your .jhbuildrc to add the following line :
    use_local_modulesets = True
3. Run one of the following commands, depending on which moduleset you
chose :
    jhbuild -m banshee-1.4 build banshee
    jhbuild -m banshee-svn build banshee
4. Have a drink or go for a walk

Comments, suggestions and patches are of course welcome !

Happy building,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>