[Banshee-List] Shoutcast/streamtuner extension (summer of code)

Hi all!

I am interested in developing shoutcast/streamtuner (maybe streamripping as
well) capabilities for Banshee. This project is selected to finals of COSS
summer of code (The finnish centre for open source solutions (note NOT
google summer of code)).

I am instructed to contact someone who develops Banshee and would
participate in the project as a mentor. If you feel you are a suitable
mentor, please don't hesitate to contact me.

The role of the mentor is a bit unclear for me right now. I am going to ask
COSS -people for more information about this.

Meanwhile I am creating a more detailed plan for the project.

I am looking forward for hearing from you soon :)

 - Akseli Mantila