[Banshee-List] Gapless.......

Hi,

I imagine that this has cropped up so many times but....

I have an iPod.  It syncs perfectly well with Banshee (1.4.2 and its a 5.5g Video).  There are currently two things that I would like addressed but will only go for one ant the moment.  It is possible that it doesn't have a lot to do with Banshee, but the Dev's will know best.

I would like gapless play back on my iPod, not necessarily on my OpenSuse 11.1 box (though that would be nice).  I gather from observing how iTunes appears to work that each track is marked as "gapless", thus allowing gapless and gapped play back.  I suspect that the database written to an iPod just needs this flag to set to enable gapless playback.......

For this to work, both Banshee and the iPod backend would need to be altered to support this feature.

Any comments please?

Best Regards.

-=: Andy Underhill :=-