[Banshee-List] I can't drag and drop music into my Mp3 player

Hi everyone, I'm trying to add music from my library to my mp3 player, I have
the mass storage, ipod, mtp and media player plugins active. Banshee
recognize my mp3 player and read the music that i have in it, but it doesn't
allow me to drag any music file to my mp3 mass storage device, I tried in
auto-sync mode and works but I can't add music manually, I can delate but I
cannot add. I checked and everything is fine, my mp3 works perfectly and I
can copy and paste files and create folders in it, so that's not a
permissions problem. I have Ubuntu 8.10, Banshee 1.4.3. I found in the
ubuntuforums that I'm not the onlyone with this problem but unfortunatly I
couldn't found any solution.

I will apreciate your help...