[Banshee-List] Banshee Pegs Out Processor on Search

If I search on an artist name, things go fine - the results just come up. But
if I search on a genre, Bashee pegs out one or more of my cores at 100% and
they just stay there as the program becomes unresponsive. Am I just taxing
the program too much by doing this? Should I avoid search terms that
coincide with genre names? Is there a fix for this that I should use?

Running Xubuntu 8.04 LTS