[Banshee-List] Modifying podcast lists

Hello all,

I have a question regarding podcast support.

I subscribe/listen to a podcast that only has new episodes up for
download (presumably to save bandwidth).

I have some archived episodes of the show that I'd like to have show
up in the Podcasts banshee view for the show in question. Right now,
the older archived episodes are just in the music library so they get
synced to a separate folder on my iPod than the new episodes.

Is there a way to get banshee's podcast support to add local files?

David