Re: [Banshee-List] Arbitrary tagging

2009/3/2 Michael Knepher <mknepher bluethingy com>:
> Something I would like to see in my media player is the ability to apply
> arbitrary tags to songs (think f-spot).

I agree with this completely.  I've made a similar observation in the
past.  Even content-free tags whose presence is significant.  For
example, I could tag songs with profanity with "content-profanity"
then filter those out with a smart playlist when my parents are
around.  Or do some other fun boolean searches.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com