Re: [Banshee-List] Running Multiple session

I´m not sure if this would work but..... use 2 users and clone banshee database?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Chris Howie <cdhowie gmail com> wrote:
2009/3/1 payu <payu mit edu>:
> We would like to run multiple sessions of Banshee for the same user on
> different computers accessing a library stored on a network drive. However
> when we run a second instance we get an error saying that the database is
> locked. Is there anyway of getting around this?

Use multiple copies of the library?  I'm not sure if there is another
way to do this.  I would love the option to make Banshee open the
library read-only but I don't think anyone is working on this.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com