Re: [Banshee-List] Documentation for .is_audio_file

> Feel to improve on that description or to publish it in any way you
> see fit. But you probably won't sell a lot of T-shirts with that ;)

Thanks, I put a copy on my website and added a copy of my current
.is_audio_player file as well.

http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net/wiki/index.php/.is_audio_player_file_format

Hopefully once the banshee wiki is backup that can be the official
documentation.

If anyone else has an .is_audio_player file they'd like to share, reply to
this and I'll post them as well.

Darin

--
Because all other Floccinaucinihilipilification Homepages are worthless.
http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net